Sunday, October 19, 2008

FAll Fest: T is for...

Not Thanksgiving, thermometer, trick or treat, turkey, travel, or time zone.  Today we will simply celebrate "TIME".

Time with friends and family.

I'll be quick.  Aunt Annie is visiting from New York for one day only and I want to make the most of my time with her.

We are off to a Justin Boot Outlet - which for those of you who know Aunt Annie and her fetish for boots - will be of no surprise.  See 3/31, "Aunt Annie's Accessories...A, A, A" for the full scoop.

Signing off until tomorrow...

P.S.  Oh, and if you haven't posted your high, low, and aha from yesterday (Saturday), make sure to squeeze in some time to do so.  There's a t-shirt in it for you.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with Aunt Annie!

azlori said...

My high....first quarter of school is over....
My low...conferences and report cards/quarterly reports now due...
My aha...Nebraska has a safe haven law that allows one to drop off any child under the age of 18 no questions asked....and since I now have a GPS system my teens just better look out....I can actually get there now!
Enjoy your visit with your sister!

Katie said...

High- Fall is here; Had a great 22nd birthday; Half way through the fall semester

Low- Car repairs; misbehaving residents

Aha- Life is what you make of it; Not everyone gives 100% all of the time

Anonymous said...

From my past month...

High: I'm only a week away from Lucian's next surgery, and I should have a lot more time once it's over!
Low: We've had too much going on for me to really be able to enjoy October.
Aha: Time passes more quickly now that I have a child, and every moment is precious.

Hope you and your sis had fun!

maureen said...

my high.... I finished re-decorating my daughters room

my low.... Its getting cold in NY

my aha....you never Really know everything about a person no matter how long you know them,

Claudia.... have a great day and stay away from the "purple boot section". Tell Annie, she has embarrassed me enough! LOL have fun !!!